Hi there! First of all, thank you for your interest in having me photograph your special day! I work with joyful, laid back brides and specialize in relaxed, outdoor ceremonies and receptions! My goal is to tell your story in the most beautiful, honest way. After photographing more than 50 weddings and teaching elementary special education for 20 years, I am a pro at being flexible, creative & efficient!
I will put my whole heart into making your images ones that you will cherish for a lifetime. I also promise we will have so much fun, too! Oh, and I'll probably tear up at some point (because I'm sappy) and bust a move during late night dancing! Haha! I can't wait to hear from you!
* 7 hours of continuous wedding day coverage
* Ashlee + Assistant/2nd photographer
* Professionally edited images in a mix of color and black & white
* Online gallery & slideshow
* Immediate download & print release
* Custom photo mobile app
* Complimentary Engagement Session
*Add an additional hour of coverage (3 extra hours max) for $500/hour
* Are you having a small, intimate ceremony and need less coverage time? Let's talk about your options!
How to Book
Once you look through my work & feel we're a great fit, then there are three steps to making it happen!
1. Make sure I have your date available.
2. Decide how much coverage you will need.
3. Sign a contract and pay 25% deposit.
After that, we can start planning your engagement session. Between booking and your wedding day, I will help you with styling your engagement session, creating a photography timeline for your wedding day, and much more!
Because I am a full-time teacher and mom of two very busy teenagers, I book a very limited number of weddings per year! That's why it's so important to me that we are a good fit! If you're a joyful, laid back bride who is more excited about marrying the love of your life than a hair being out of place, then I think we're onto something! I can't wait to hear from you!
xoxo - Ashlee