Hi there! I'm Ashlee Tomes (sounds like "Toms"), and I'm so glad you're here! :) I am a lifestyle portrait & wedding photographer located in central Kentucky. I am also a Jesus lover, a devoted wife to Jonathan, a mom of two boys (Jagger & Jack) and a precious little princess in heaven (London). You can read more about London here. Everything I do with my business reflects my desire to honor London and to give back to others along the way. When I'm not photographing awesome people like you, you'll find me teaching elementary special education, chasing my busy boys to all of their activities, or running down the road with my headphones on! :)
A few fun things about me...
* I could eat macaroni & cheese and birthday cake with tons of icing for every meal!
* When Jonathan & I got married, I had long hair and he had short hair! Haha :)
* I played in the Kentucky High School Basketball State Championship basketball game! Can we say Glory Days?! Haha! We lost. :( (I should've left that part out!!)
* I recently ran 10 miles in honor of London's 10th birthday.
* Our home is 142 years old and was condemned when we bought it!! What were we thinking?!! :)
* I'm a hugger...and I have a loud laugh! Watch out!! :)
To me, there is so much more to photography than simply taking a pretty picture. I want to capture real life moments that make you feel something! I want your images to tell your story...even if it's messy or chaotic! :) My goal is to capture life as it unfolds...real, imperfect, wonderful, beautiful life! You can read all about my WHY here! I invite you to come as you are...bring your children as they are...wear your favorite clothes...let your little one wear the superhero cape or plastic Barbie heels :) It's life, it's NOW, and it's beautiful! If you share my vision for yourself or for your family, I would love the opportunity to work with you! Get ready to laugh, have fun, and let your heart smile! I'm excited to meet you :)
*To book your session, you can contact me here. :)